Dear Internet users!
We are glad to welcome you on the website of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation, a branch of the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution “Federal Scientific Center” Kabardino-Balkar Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences.”
The Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation, IAMA KBSC RAS is the successor to the Research Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation, created by the Decree of the State Committee of the RSFSR for Science and Higher Education dated August 26, 1991 No. 102.
Areas of research activity:
- methods of computational mathematics;
- fractional calculus and its application;
- modeling of physical processes in fractal environments and nanosystems;
- development of the theory and algorithms of neuroinformatics and machine learning;
- nonlocal differential equations and equations of mixed type;
- mathematical modeling of geophysical and physical-biological processes in systems with a fractal structure and memory.
On the site we will be pleased to share information on the Institute activity and achievements.